It’s a question you hear often, but is nevertheless valid when it comes to online sales: What could happen in your life and business if you were able to capture leads and generate sales while you slept? It’s not a pipe dream and it’s not theoretical. Real people are doing it every day. Today’s episode is a conversation Lisa had with video marketing expert Maria Andros where the two of them walk through the step by step method Maria uses to get attention, capture leads, and close sales – and every bit of it is automated. You won’t want to miss this conversation. It’s worth every second you spend listening.
One hundred $2500 clients from one product launch.
To provide a bit of context for the effectiveness of the methods todays guest uses to make sales, here’s a story for you. On her first product launch Maria Andros was able to secure one hundred clients who paid $2500 each for her new coaching program. That’s $250,000 she made in one week! She definitely hit on a way of positioning her product and her offer that appealed to the people who took part in her launch. And it began with getting qualified leads into her sales funnel. Why? Because the mailing list she used to market the course was under 4000 people. You’ll find out how Maria did it, on this episode of Boost Your Sales and Lifestyle, with Lisa Sasevich.
Video leads from Youtube that generate clients and sales.
One of the areas of marketing that Maria Andros has perfected is in the realm of maximizing the reach and impact of Youtube to find qualified leads. She says that the secret to using Youtube is to create powerfully helpful how-to style videos, maximize the SEO keyword impact of the video title, and include a clear and compelling call to action. If all of that sounds like Greek to you, don’t worry. Maria generously shares her step by step approach to getting all of that done, on this episode.
How do you get qualified leads to take action on your offer?
Maria Andros has become so successful at her video marketing strategies because she’s learned not only how to get self-qualified leads into her sales funnel, but also how to engage them once they arrive at her product squeeze page. It’s not something most marketers do well but Maria has mastered it. On this episode of Boost your Sales and Lifestyle you’re going to hear exactly what she places on her sales page, how she formats the follow up material, and the sequence every client goes through on the way to purchasing her course. This conversation is full of gold nuggets that you can apply right away, so be sure you take the time to listen.
A follow up sequence that narrows the sales funnel in a natural way.
Most of us have walked the journey through opting in on a mailing list, through the various follow up emails, and finally to a pitch from the website owner. How many of those have actually converted us into paying clients? For most of us, not many. But Maria Andros has beat the odds with a very high conversion rate that begins with getting self-qualified leads and ends with the “cha-ching” of the transaction a high percentage of the time. Much of that has to do with how she follows up with those who opt-in to her list. You’ll hear how she does it on this episode.
Outline of this great episode
- [0:01] Lisa’s introduction to this episode.
- [1:27] Introduction of Maria Andros, video marketer extraordinaire!
- [4:16] How Maria transforms the world through her business.
- [6:30] How Maria got started making videos to promote her brand.
- [8:30] Why Maria didn’t ever want to do a product launch.
- [10:00] The kind of results that Maria’s formula produces.
- [12:05] The automated lead attraction pieces of Maria’s business model.
- [15:30] Possible tweaks to a standard video squeeze page.
- [17:48] How Maria attracts leads to her squeeze pages: How-to videos.
- [21:05] Best practices in posting videos to attract leads.
- [23:14] The power of long tail keywords in titling your content.
- [24:58] How to use the Google Keyword Planner Tool.
- [26:50] At what point in the video should you point people to your opt-in?
- [29:35] How the selling takes place on your website, not on Youtube.
- [31:15] Automated conversions through the opt-in page.
Resources & Links mentioned in this episode
- Contact one of our Best Next Move Experts HERE
- Download my #1 best-seller, Boost Your Sales
Grab the transcript HERE
Connect with Maria