On today’s show, Lisa walks through her core principles of “Listen. Act. Trust.” in the context of getting your work online – allowing yourself to be your best self and help more people, make more money, and create the life you want. This is the fastest way to grow your reach, impact and sales!
- Lisa didn’t even have www.LisaSasevich.com set up until after she first hit $2 million in sales in a year!
- She first got her work online and attracted new clients by inviting them to a teleseminar or webinar, which you can host with the tools you already have – your phone and computer! This allowed her to make her irresistible offer to people all over the world, without having to leave the comfort of her home.
- Listen. Act. Trust.
- Listen to the taps. Don’t wait for the 2 x 4.
- If you are getting signs that it’s time to get out there in a bigger way – you need to listen to that tap, and then act on it!
- You have to make choices according to your own story – getting outside input gives you a perspective that doesn’t fully respect your internal experiences, knowledge and desire.
- You can’t course correct if you are standing still – your guidance system can’t kick in if you aren’t moving (exotic sportscar/power steering example)
- “Do not wait: the time will never be ‘just right’. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.”―Napoleon Hill
- If you don’t act now… when?
- Assignment: Think about what stops you from taking action, and set the intention to remove that block. Hold yourself accountable to take action.
- “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.”―Theodore Roosevelt
Resources & Links mentioned in this episode