EXTIMATA, INC. TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
We are committed to providing all participants in Extimata, Inc. programs with a positive experience. Thus, Extimata, Inc. may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs without refund or forgiveness of remaining monthly payments if:
- you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
- fail to follow the Program guidelines; or,
- you impair the participation of Program instructors or participants in the Program.
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe any Program – participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is Confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belonging solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from Extimata, Inc. programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence
Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, therapy or counseling tailored to any individual.
All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available by Extimata, Inc., Lisa Sasevich or her designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Extimata, Inc, or its designated agent.
The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
There is no guarantee, express or implied, that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the efforts and skills of the person applying all or part of the concepts, ideas and strategies contained in our course materials.
Extimata, Inc. and its officers, directors and trainers disclaim any warranties (express or implied), of merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. Extimata, Inc. shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties.
We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Terms of Payment:
The financial accounts for all participants in Extimata programs must be current. In the event an Extimata, Inc. participant seeks to purchase additional programs while his or her account is delinquent, any payments made will be applied first to any past monies owed and then to the new purchase.
Sales, Authenticity & Success Online Business Academy Membership
Membership into our Sales, Authenticity & Success Online Business Academy is a 6-month non-cancellable agreement. Upon purchase, you will have a 3-day right to rescind by providing notice to Extimata, Inc. Please see the cancellation policy here.
Campus policy is that you have digital access to the course you buy for 1 calendar year and then our membership opportunities become available