Let’s talk about your sales mindset. Do you dread the s-word? Does the idea of sales give you anxiety? On this episode of Boost Your Sales and Lifestyle I’m going to teach you how to get excited about selling. You’ll be so excited about making your irresistible offer that you will wonder why you were so worried about sales in the first place. Whether you are seeking more money, more clients or more fulfillment, the key to all of it lies in redefining sales for you. To discover how to redefine your sales mindset then listen to this episode of Boost Your Sales and Lifestyle.
- [1:10] What is going on with your sales mindset?
- [2:29] What is holding you back?
- [4:08] We use sales techniques in all parts of life
- [7:07] 5 ways to create a new sales definition
- [11:45] What’s happening next on Boost Your Sales and Lifestyle?
- Episode Download > Redefine Sales!
How is your sales mindset?
So many people think of the word sales and it sparks fear or dread in their hearts. If you want to provide people with your service then you have to shed these negative thoughts. You can’t sell from a place of fear or negativity. To truly make a difference in someone’s life you have to come from a place of love and generosity. Once you get excited about selling in your mind and heart then you can begin to seek more clients, more money and fulfillment. Take this opportunity to change your sales mindset by listening to this episode of Boost Your Sales and Lifestyle and redefine what selling means to you.
What is holding you back?
Before redefining your sales mindset you have to consider what is holding you back. Think about all of your preconceived notions about sales. You have to clear the mental clutter before moving on. Then you can decide which empowering thoughts about sales that you should keep and which ones to let go of. Does selling feel distasteful to your mind? If you open your heart and mind to the fact that your irresistible offer is actually an act of generosity then you will realize that making your irresistible offer is a true act of kindness. Learn how to raise your awareness and beliefs and sell from a place of generosity.
We use sales techniques in all parts of life
You may not realize it, but you are constantly selling. Life is full of sales situations. Do you have to get the kids out of bed in the morning to go to school? Must you convince them to do their homework? Have you ever pitched a vacation idea to your friends? Have you led your partner to take action to see a new movie? These are all sales ideas. If you can sell to your friends and family, then leading someone to a transformational change in their life that only you can offer is easy! Click on the link in the resources section to learn how to create a new sales definition for yourself and learn to love making your irresistible offer.
5 sales principles to consider
- Selling is actually about sharing gifts at a deeper level. You are simply helping others to uncover your gifts.
- Making your offer makes a difference. Sharing your gifts allows you to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Learn how to make more money. Sharing your gifts with others leads you to become a better negotiator for yourself.
- Lead others to say yes to themselves. By leading others to your irresistible offer you lead then to say yes to the next vision of themselves.
- Help others make a decision. All transformation is preceded by a decision and you are helping others make a transformational decision about themselves.
Combine these considerations with your new definition of sales and you can serve and support your prospective clients to say yes to themselves.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If you liked this episode let me know! Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are much appreciated! This helps us reach entrepreneurs just like you to build a sustainable business. If you received value from this episode, it would mean the world if you could take a moment and leave your 5-star rating and positive review. You can do that by visiting right here.